You don’t have time for MBA, but you want to deepen and organize your knowledge to create strong brands?
Do you want to learn how to build brands that people love, not just like?
I invite you to our strategic training created by strategy planner responsible for successful Polish and global brand strategies.
What a brand means and how it is created?
How to start building a strong brand- from insight, from mission or from what’s unique in the offer?
What questions do you need to know the answer while building a brand?
What should you know about the target group?
How to describe the purpose of my brand in the world when I have no other goals than to increase sales?
What is the brand strategy and how does it apply to positioning? What is the difference between the marketing strategy and communication strategy?
How to distinguish the brand’s identity from the image and position?
These seemingly simple questions raise more doubts than answers even for people with 20 years of communication experience. These are the basics in strategy, because strategy is nothing but a skillful answering of well-asked questions. You will learn to answer all of the above and many other key questions for your success. Moreover – your knowledge of the brand will be consistent, clear and ordered. The training is combined with a workshop, so you can practice the entire strategic process and learn valuable strategic techniques.
The training is dedicated for people who:
– deal with marketing
– manage a company or brand
– create brand communication or present offers
– want to build their personal brand
– deal with creative work
– BRAND: what is it and how it is made? „A brand is what people think about it, not what you say about it.” From the name and logotype, through experiencing touchpoints, to the emotions of customers – the process of building a brand is basically very simple, if you know how to do it
– BRAND STRATEGY: how is it different from marketing strategy and communication strategy? What do you need to know to build it? Definitions, tools and examples
– KEY QUESTIONS: from what kind of questions a good strategy starts with? „The strategy is to ask the right questions in the right order” – building the brand in practice on the most important strategic tools
– BRAND POSITIONING MODEL: models make it easier to work on a brand, but only if you can use them effectively. „The tools are to facilitate our work” – Building a brand using the map of universal human needs and the rules of storytelling
– COHERENCE AND SURPRISING RECIPIENTS: image synergy; how to build a brand efficiently and effectively? „Learn to build a brand’s story in a consistent way, at all touchpoints ”
Comprehensive knowledge about brand building and key marketing concepts
Ability to build strong brands
Knowledge of the most important marketing tools
Ability to build effective and consistent brand communication
Opinions about the course:
„It was one of the most organized and valuable trainings on which I’ve ever been” Marta Boryń, Managing Director POS MEDIA
„Marta, you are a great infinite field of wisdom, knowledge, experience and positive energy. At the end it feels like your head was about to explode and you can barely see anything by your eyes, but that’s probably the point when with such an experienced mentor you delve so precisely into the construction of the brand.” Przemek Makowiecki, owner of Bombilla
„Knowledge in a nutshell, given professionally and with passion. I definitely recommend!” Ewa Łęska, Head of the Marketing Communications Team
About the leader:
Marta Jaskulska is the strategist responsible for the success of numerous Polish and foreign brands and the owner of the Brand Logic consulting company. She works based on the proprietary Brand Logic® process, combining knowledge in the field of social clinical psychology with 20 years of experience in marketing communication.
Specializes in strategic and business consulting, conducts trainings and workshops for advertising agencies and marketing departments.
„Working with me is unique because my method is based on a deep understanding of the human being, his emotions and motivations, and simplifying what is unnecessarily complex. During the training, I prove that the strategy can be simple.”
Her most current strategic portfolio are projects for: CCC („I’m going for more”), Prudential (Young God postponing things), Vision Express („Expert in looking after the eyes of Poles”), Inka (” connecting pleasant with useful”), gazeta.pl („Only what’s valuable”), Piątnica („It’s from Piątnica, it’s natural”), as well as many other strategies for Polish and international brands. She worked in advertising agencies (Young & Rubicam, Gruppa66 Ogilvy), and from 10 years she runs a consultancy company, cooperating with advertising agencies and directly with clients. comprehensive experience in the advertising industry and psychological education allow her to build successful brands in the deep understanding of the changing market and the needs and motivations of people who drive it.
The training cost is 790 PLN netto (+ 23% VAT).
The price includes:
– necessary materials
– an extensive presentation in the form of a pdf file containing key strategic tools
– personal certificate,
– coffee, tea, drinks and snacks, lunch
– one-day formula training (7.5 hours, including lunch break + coffee breaks).
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE TRAINING FOR YOUR TEAM?
Drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org